2021.12.08 21:58 Zestyclose_Support78 Join the Top NFTs Holders Discord Server!
|submitted by Zestyclose_Support78 to NFTsMarketplace [link] [comments]|
2021.12.08 21:58 carson5evans My dog sitting on my dumbbell😂
|submitted by carson5evans to AnimalsBeingJerks [link] [comments]|
2021.12.08 21:58 Col_Sandy_Fries_6 New player- high c?
Hi, new player and new to the subreddit. Been playing since this august, still find it difficult to hit the c above middle c (concert Bb) consistently. How long does it normally take for that to become comfortable and consistent?
I also tend to tire out my chops pretty quickly when playing, practice for 15-20 mins a day and then I’m torched. Has been this way since August. Is thisnormal for a new player?
submitted by Col_Sandy_Fries_6 to trumpet [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 21:58 TouchOrdinary331 Mega steelix raid 1746 7653 9090
2021.12.08 21:58 External-Capital-930 In the jungle of Walmart
|submitted by External-Capital-930 to peopleofwalmart [link] [comments]|
2021.12.08 21:58 sajadeed No home charger?
2021.12.08 21:58 hackadaybot [Getting Rid Of] The Ghost In the LED
|submitted by hackadaybot to hackaday [link] [comments]|
2021.12.08 21:58 tsunamiofthesky I'm having a hard time typing myself and get a wild variety of results for each different test I take so can you guys help?
• How old are you? What's your gender? Give us a general description of yourself. I'm a 15 year old male in high school as a freshman. My first exposure to mbti was a chart from a specific fandom that typed the characters, and I decided to look into the idea to see what it meant.
• Is there a medical diagnosis that may impact your mental stability somehow? ADHD is something I've been diagnosed with, but no other diagnoses and I think I'm pretty healthy.
• Describe your upbringing. Did it have any kind of religious or structured influence? How did you respond to it? Both of my parents are very religious but I consider myself atheist. I've never really believed in it and it never really made sense to me, even as a child, but I didn't stop calling myself Christian until about a year ago. I don't think they'll do anything extreme if they find out but I don't want to damage my emotional relationship with them or the rest of my family. Other than that, yes, my family is pretty unnecessarily stuctured in my opinion.
• What do you do as a job or as a career (if you have one)? Do you like it? Why or why not? I do not have a job, but I will try to get one once I my parents allow me to. I can talk about school, though. I'm enrolled in many art classes and I enjoy them. I have A's in all of my classes except English, which is a class I don't like very much because all of the in-depth analyses seem like a huge stretch to me. Despite that, I still have managed a B average in that class, though.
• If you had to spend an entire weekend by yourself, how would you feel? Would you feel lonely or refreshed? Depends on how much social interaction I had the week before.
• What kinds of activities do you prefer? Do you like, and are you good at sports? Do you enjoy any other outdoor or indoor activities? I like doing activities in general, but I generally prefer indoor activities, and I'm not good at sports. I am likely to get bored just sitting and watching TV though.
• How curious are you? Do you have more ideas then you can execute? What are your curiosities about? What are your ideas about - is it environmental or conceptual, and can you please elaborate? I'm somewhat curious about things that I find mysterious or to have potential, but I'm not super curious, and I don't care about things I find mundane. I always consider every possibility and idea presented to me when making a decision, but I always tend to have a preference for one, and I'm not good at coming up with ideas on my own.
• Would you enjoy taking on a leadership position? Do you think you would be good at it? What would your leadership style be? I would enjoy it as long as I have other people to hold some of the weight with me. I would try to balance keeping people happy and asserting what I think is the best idea to go forward.
• Are you coordinated? Why do you feel as if you are or are not? Do you enjoy working with your hands in some form? Describe your activity? I guess I'm pretty coordinated, I don't really pay too much attention to what my hands are doing exactly, but I'm definitely coordinated enough to write quickly and do everyday activities at a normal level, I guess?
• Are you artistic? If yes, describe your art? If you are not particular artistic but can appreciate art please likewise describe what forums of art you enjoy. Please explain your answer. I like to draw, but the biggest problem with me and drawing is that I can't come up with a lot of new ideas on what to draw, so I mainly just draw fanart of characters. But if I do have a new idea, then I usually execute it.
• What's your opinion about the past, present, and future? How do you deal with them? The past is unimportant to me and I don't understand why people get so hung up over it. The present is important, but a good future is the most important in my opinion.
• How do you act when others request your help to do something (anything)? If you would decide to help them, why would you do so? I get asked for help by other students constantly in my classes since I can usually understand the problem/question well. I always try to explain it but tend to get frustrated easily with people who don't get it and then proceed to ask a stupid question. Once I get to this point I usually enlist the help of the teacher.
• Do you need logical consistency in your life? Logical consistency is important to me and I don't really get people who don't care about contradictions.
• How important is efficiency and productivity to you? Efficiency is important to me and I often do get frustrated at inefficient people but I wouldn't go as far as to say "the end justifies the means" as some say, or completely disregard other people in the name of efficiency.
• Do you control others, even if indirectly? How and why do you do that? I try not to be too controlling but if someone is slowing things down intentionally then I will try to convince them to stop as best as I can.
• What are your hobbies? Why do you like them? Again, I don't really have a favorite activity, but something I haven't mentioned yet that I do a lot is read. Usually either realistic fiction, fantasy-ish fiction where it's not too realistic but not too unrealistic, and nonfiction books about things I'd like to improve at/do someday.
• What is your learning style? What kind of learning environments do you struggle with most? Why do you like/struggle with these learning styles? Do you prefer classes involving memorization, logic, creativity, or your physical senses? I can learn either theoretically or with my senses, but I struggle the most when it's entirely one or the other. I do like puzzles.
• How good are you at strategizing? Do you easily break up projects into manageable tasks? Or do you have a tendency to wing projects and improvise as you go? I usually get an idea and map out in my head what I want to do beforehand but if it doesn't work or something goes wrong I don't struggle with winging things out and figuring things out during the project.
• What are your aspirations in life, professionally and personally? The thing that concerns me most in life is that I don't really know what I'm going to do after high school. Nothing really stands out to me as something I can enjoy and am good at. I could do art I guess but I'm not sure if that will make me enough money, but that's not a discussion for here. Back to the questions...
• What are your fears? What makes you uncomfortable? What do you hate? Why? I'm afraid of not having a direction or goal to look forward to. Something that annoys me, as I've mentioned before, are when people just don't get it, or ask stupid questions, or are just messing around for no good reason. I don't really hate people for that, though. Sure, they get on my nerves, but I still don't have the capacity to hate them for it. Honestly, I wish I didn't worry so much about these things, because then I would likely be a lot happier.
• What do the "highs" in your life look like? When I have a goal that feels like it's within reach.
• What do the "lows" in your life look like? When I accomplish a goal and can't seem to make another one, I get too engrossed in the present and become lazy, trying to find enjoyment in the present if I can't see it in the future.
• How attached are you to reality? Do you daydream often, or do you pay attention to what's around you? If you do daydream, are you aware of your surroundings while you do so? I do daydream often, but it's usually about achieving a goal, and it's always similar daydreams repeated with maybe a small difference in between. I usually am not aware of my surroundings when I daydream, until I have a single moment where I snap back into reality and remember what I was doing beforehand.
• Imagine you are alone in a blank, empty room. There is nothing for you to do and no one to talk to. What do you think about? I would daydream, or maybe if I was waiting for something, think about how to best approach the thing at hand.
• How long do you take to make an important decision? And do you change your mind once you've made it? It depends on the decision and whether it affects my goals or not. I don't usually change my mind after a decision.
• How long do you take to process your emotions? How important are emotions in your life? I usually have to retreat by myself to reflect on how I feel after a major event. Emotions are not super important to me and I'm not very expressive of them. I feel neutrally about most things that happen throughout my day and am very difficult to offend.
• Do you ever catch yourself agreeing with others just to appease them and keep the conversation going? How often? Why? I don't really do that at all. I usually voice my disagreement, and I don't really talk that much anyway, especially with people I disagree with on major issues.
• Do you break rules often? Do you think authority should be challenged, or that they know better? If you do break rules, why? I often break rules that I think are useless or stupid as long as I can realistically get away with it. All authority should be questioned and evaluated to check if they are reasonable or not.
submitted by tsunamiofthesky to MbtiTypeMe [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 21:58 GiovaneKillerAutist Hi! Can you recognize this uniform from anywhere? Have you seen any similar to this?
|submitted by GiovaneKillerAutist to Militariacollecting [link] [comments]|
2021.12.08 21:58 kevinkaye What I got others for Christmas gifts
|submitted by kevinkaye to TuberChat [link] [comments]|
2021.12.08 21:58 Major_Difficulty_163 My Fav... Hoodie I’ve Every Bought!
|submitted by Major_Difficulty_163 to lgbtmemes [link] [comments]|
2021.12.08 21:58 Leading-Afternoon902 Wanna know what it looks like with no socks dm me for more
|submitted by Leading-Afternoon902 to FootFetishDommes [link] [comments]|
2021.12.08 21:58 modernmirages Need Help with PC Build :) Thanks in Advance
I am wanting to build a PC and have selected parts based on prices at places local to me (ignore prices on PCPartPicker. Just wondering if there is anything I should change?
submitted by modernmirages to buildapc [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 21:58 KillFangE Since some people believe dinosaurs never existed, in 1000 years there will probably be people who think we never existed.
2021.12.08 21:58 Technical-Evidence11 We're not Selling !!
|submitted by Technical-Evidence11 to DWAC_Stock [link] [comments]|
2021.12.08 21:58 DustinBrinck56 [Skyrim] Got to love Skyrim
|submitted by DustinBrinck56 to GamePhysics [link] [comments]|
2021.12.08 21:58 ObiYawn TSA PreCheck symbol not appearing on boarding pass
I just checked into a flight for tomorrow and despite my best efforts, I cannot get the TSA PreCheck logo to appear on my Spirit boarding pass.
I entered my TSA PreCheck number into the Known Traveler Number field, as usual, but this time, it just doesn't have the desired effect. I have flown with Spirit many times before and that always worked.
Spirit customer service chat (on WhatsApp) is no help either. They claim they require issue and expiration date for TSA PreCheck, even though there is no field for that on their own website. So they suggested I reach out to TSA customer service.
Am I the only one with this issue today?
submitted by ObiYawn to spiritair [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 21:58 Jokar2071 "Old" vs "new" Camille
Did you enjoy the old camille with TriForce Ravenous and Death Dance till S10 Or starting with S11 with Sunderer Ravenous and Steraks
Btw do you think current sunderer is better than old Trinity Force ?
submitted by Jokar2071 to CamilleMains [link] [comments]
2021.12.08 21:58 BreweryRabbit Not gonna lie… the new MP-40 skin is pretty lit.
|submitted by BreweryRabbit to CODWarzone [link] [comments]|
2021.12.08 21:58 esimpsontech Come buy my discs! I will put details in comments top two rows and bottom two rows are brand new no ink!
2021.12.08 21:58 Haunting-Counter9881 Zekrom add 3448 3118 2520 ends in 3 minutes!!
2021.12.08 21:58 Excellent_Ad_7392 Hello, what is the best NZB indexer for Italian content?
2021.12.08 21:58 palepinkmoon Does Speed Queen tweak their washers every year? If so at what point in the year do they do it?
2021.12.08 21:58 TaumpyTearz Anybody know where to find the MBTV theme song from Rage 2? Specifically the song that's always playing outside the building.
2021.12.08 21:58 gerkjerk Secret sigma motivation optimization fuel
Does anyone else find themself constantly watching old trump speeches/clips to increase sigma energy? I am constantly watching these while working out, eating, working, jerking etc. Trump truly encompasses the perfect combination of alpha and sigma while decimating betas and provoking mass jealousy.
submitted by gerkjerk to SigmaGrindset [link] [comments]